At Harrison College our focus is on educating and preparing our students for the working world, so we place significant emphasis on Career Services. Our staff is here to help you identify areas for your career development and possibly find a great opportunity upon graduation. We concentrate on how to connect you with full-time employment opportunities as well as teach you how to be confident in explaining your value to a future employer. We also offer lifetime employment assistance to our graduates.
Career Services Mission
- We provide career resources to students and alumni to assist them with their personal growth and professional development.
- We support them in becoming productive employees and lifelong learners.
- We create effective partnerships in the communities and industries we serve.
Visit the Career Services area in the Learning Resource Center for several web resources such as:
- Career Planning and Exploration
- Interview and Resume Advice
- Internship/Externship/Volunteer Work
- Niche Job Boards & Search Engines
- Company, Industry, Salary Research
- Military/Veteran Disability, Diversity, High Risk
- Entrepreneurship and Self – Employment
- Human Services Assistance
- Hourly and Seasonal Work
- Professional Associations
Lifetime Employment Assistance
As a Harrison College graduate, you are welcome to use our Career Services office throughout your career. We offer free services for active students and alumni.
Take advantage of what Career Services can offer - it may be one of the most valuable resources during your career.