Corporate and Business Education Partnerships that Adapt to You
On-Campus. Online. On-Site.
For complete information, please contact:
- Neil Stanley, Regional President - Corporate Partnerships- 317.447.6993
- Joe Diaz, Director of Corporate Learning and Operations- 317.447.6118
- Megan Wolford , Partnership Consultant- 317.447.6966
- Kate Gardner, Partnership Coordinator- 317.447.6227
KnowU is an enhanced learning experience where social media fuses with online classes. The result is an interactive, graphic-rich learning environment where students can connect with staff, peers, and friends.
Harrison College offers the following initial offerings at select campuses or online:
- Hospital Networks
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- ICD-10 Training
- ServSafe Sanitation Training/Certification
- Reducing Waste in an Industrial Kitchen
- Culinary Workforce Training in Healthcare Settings
- Culinary Solutions Training for Hospitals
Harrison College's Leadership Certificate is offered online in partnership with Simon T. Bailey, founder of The Brilliance Institute.
We can provide the certification test preparation programs for the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCENT
- Cisco CCNA
We can partner with businesses to develop and teach a customized curriculum in a variety of disciplines.