While you may transfer no more than 50% of the total credits for the program you're enrolled in, Harrison considers credit transfers from accredited colleges if they meet these criteria:
- the courses are similar in objectives and content to those courses offered at Harrison
- the courses can be applied toward graduation requirements
- the letter grade (or equivalent) for the course is “C” or better
- the official transcript is on file showing the completed grade and, if requested, the course description
- the credits have been earned within the last 10 years
If your previous credits do not meet the above qualifications, you may attempt to test out of courses. For more information, contact a Harrison Program Specialists.
Prior Transcripts from Other Colleges
Harrison requests that you obtain a copy of your official transcript from the college or university you previously attended. We will need your official transcripts from previous educational institutions if you:
- Attended another college
- Did not graduate and are transferring credits to Harrison
- Successfully graduated from another college and wish to pursue another degree with Harrison
You may contact your local campus and ask for assistance with requesting prior transcripts, or you may download the form below.
Previous College Transcript Request Form
Once you have downloaded, printed, and completed the form below, please mail it to your previously attended college or university. (Do not mail to Harrison College). Your prior college will then mail your official transcripts to the Harrison College campus that you choose to list on the form.